Tuesday, July 24, 2012

River Rats

We had so much fun this past weekend! Not only was it McKenna's first time at the river, but it was my sister, Cori's, first time being in a BOAT! I know, crazy right? It has been way too long since I've been able to go and I'm so glad I was able to take the time off to do it. I used to spend so much time out there during the summer as a kid and it was amazing experiencing those same things as a mother.



He's all lotioned up and ready to go!!


She's finally in a boat! YAY!!

How cute is McKenna in her little bathing suit?!

She wasn't too happy with the life vest at first, but later she used it as a neck pillow and passed out. It was adorable.

Such a beautiful view

Sonny insisted on cutting the seeves off his shirt to be funny. It was funny when he came home with just that part of his arms burnt!! :)

Kan Jam!!!! This game was so much fun! Aunt Tracy was trying to keep the frisbee out of the water! :)

Cori having fun with her neices!



Seth loved every second on the raft with daddy and me!

It got a little scary with Uncle Jared!

Sleepy time!!

Barbie fun with Aunt Cori!


Like I said, everyone had such a wonderful time and we definitely can't wait until next summer!








2 comments:

  1. WOW... looks like all of you had a fantastic time. Glad to see Cori went with you and her new boss let her have the time off. Even Sonny went, good for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again... This is my photo of me when I was about 4 or 5 yrs old that I'm using in my profile. I'm sending this so you know it is your ole G'ma and not some odd ball person you don't know.

    ReplyDelete